If you constantly experience back pains, it may be due to your mattress.
- If you are using a box spring and find the mattress is sagging, try placing a flat and even board between this and the mattress to serve as temporary solution.
- Use a body pillow when lying on your side. The body pillow supports your spine in this position.
- Use a neck pillow to support the curve of your neck.
- Choose good bedding accessories to put on your bed.
BUYING A MATTRESS – Try it out. Try it out. Try it out. Make sure to choose one that properly supports your body in whatever shape or position you lie on.
Check mattress comfort for this:
- Softer mattresses are good choices but they may be too soft on the hip area or the lower back.
- Firm mattresses may keep you very awake at night as it may not be comfortable; not every mattress also carry the same firmness.