A local businessman in Detroit claims to have the one mattress that will help parents of infants who are worried that their child may die from SIDS or Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
Secure Beginnings C.E.O Kelly Obriot has created a mattress that is made from a thin and breathable organic material, with air flow channels underneath it. The mattress supposedly helps babies breathe properly, despite their sleeping position. Obriot is a parent himself and he intended this for his own kids. He understands the parents’ worries and needs when it comes to this.
The mattress has also been featured at BabyCenter.Com.
- BABY LIES ON A FIRM BREATHABLE SURFACE THAT IS SUSPENDED OVER A BED OF AIR
- PASSIVE AIRFLOW DESIGN HELPS KEEP BABY’S BODY CORE TEMPERATURE STABLE RESULTING IN A SAFER, MORE COMFORTABLE SLEEP
- COMFORT-CONTOUR DESGIGN OF THIS FIRM MATTRESS HELPS ALLEVIATE POSITIONAL PRESSURE ON BABY’S DELICATE BONES
- MATTRESSES SLEEP SURFACE IS FULLY MACHINE WASHABLE CREATING A HYGENICALLY SUPERIOR SLEEPING ENVIRONMENT
- DISPELLED AND SPILLED LIQUIDS ARE DRAWN AWAY FROM YOUR SLEEPING BABY FOR A SAFER, DRIER, MORE COMFORTABLE SLEEP
- EASY TO CHANGE SLEEP SURFACE USES NO SHEETS, MATTRESS PADS, OR BUMPERS
- TOXIN FREE WITH NO NANO-COATINGS OR HARMFUL CHEMICALS